Istanbul Bilgi University
 This report was written before. 
 It was written to an academy.
 Considering the urgency of the renewal of this report, I have almost decided to write another report to the academy – the richest, the noblest, the most famous, and the most universal academy.
 Therefore, at the cost of ridiculing myself, even at the cost of making a fool out of myself, for the first time in my life I will leave behind my stupidity and, thereby, I will show an attempt at outlining my suggestion to you, to all of you – except animals, plants, and rocks – that is, becoming-radically-stupid.
 In my attempt, I know I have to be sincere and therefore I will start with a new tool – an assemblage of sorts – in order to draw a sharp line of distinction between me and you. What I dare to call "cutupidité"  is actually made of two words: "cut-up" and "stupidité" the joint form of which should be reminding you three mentors I had as I was passing through the stages of my stupidity.
 Let me introduce first the preliminary conditions of my concept:
- Cutupidité is a discontinuous plane of consistency resisting any plane of immanence.
- Cutupidité is a non-organic rhizome made of multi-dimensional, infinite cuts where each cut lays bare an unique event which cannot be repeated.
- Cutupidité is the art of hyperbole where each negation of space triggers an aerial fugue, completely non-traceable.
- Cutupidité is not serial but aerial; actually it is an aerial fugue, which, soaring above the surface of the rhizome, traverses each and every cut inflicted on it.
- Cutupidité is to become-spectral without coordinates; it is not becoming-immaterial but becoming-gaseous.
- Cutupidité is Cotard delusion: le délire de négation – to demolish the dimensional with a discontinuous multiplicity of dimensions so as to open up a psychasthenic frontground.
- Cutupidité is Contigentia absoluta (potentiality without will): state zero of wanting, failure before failure.
- Cutupidité is the affirmation of paranoia as a form of extreme wakefulness.
- Cutupidité is suicidal in content and disastrous in form.
- Cutupidité is the smoke of the cliché and the last breath of wisdom.
- Cutupidité is to know all the styles but appropriating none.
- Cutupidité is the "instinct d'abandon" vs "élan vital".
- Cutupidité is infinite dividuation.
- Cutupidité is to be done with anthropocentrism.
- Cutupidité is incorporation of stupidité.